How To Register Online For SBI Internet banking online
Hello Guys welcome to techbue, My name is Akash Layek and this is my first article. Today i told you how to register online sbi net banking at home.All of you may know that before registering for net banking, before going to the bank, net banking applications were to be submitted.But now everyone is going to register a net banking online.
Now you will be able to create a net banking account easily. After getting the application for Net Banking, it’s time to get the username and password. But now you have a few minutes and password Will get you.It is very easy for you to apply this step below.
How To Register Online For SBI Internet banking online:-
Benefits of having Net Banking:-
If you are SBI net banking, you can enjoy a lot of benefits.
- As you can see your balance.
- You can see your last 5 transactions.
- You Can send Money In Other Account Number.
- You can menage your ATM card. ( Such as Block Your card, menage your ATM transactions limit, change your card use type etc.)
- You can also submit your Aadhar card or PAN card online, Without going to bank.
Activate SBI Net banking Online:
To activate sbi net banking online you need 2 things.
1. Your registered mobile number.
2. You have a Debit card.
- First of all Visit the https://www.onlinesbi.com link and open Internet banking login page.
- Then Click login then click continue to login. ( Then the login page will be open )
- At login page click on New User? Register here. Now popup box will open you have to click on Ok.
- Now in your browser a new small window will be open, here you need to fill out all your account details. ( Then type captcha code and click on submit. )
- After submitting bank account details, you will receive OTP password on your registered mobile number. ( Enter your onetime password then click submit.)
- Then screen you have 2 options.
- I have my ATM Card (online registration without branch visit)
- I do not have my ATM Card (Activation by branch only)
- Now you have to choose I have my ATM Card (online registration without branch visit), Select this option and click on submit.
- In next screen you have to made Rs.1 transaction to validate your Debit card.
- Enter your card number expiry date and cvv and click pay.
- Congratulation your Net banking is now activated.
Now Visit login page and Enter your temporary user ID and Login password and login. Next screen you have to set your new user ID, Login password and profile password.After setup new user id, login password and profile password, you can now login to your account and use sbi internet banking.
Note:- Hope you like this post. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and leave a comment below if you are facing any trouble at any step in the method discussed above.