How to Create a Windows 10 USB Bootable Flash Drive
Hello Guys welcome back to my website. Today i will tell you How to Create Bootable USB Drive for windows 10 / windows 8.1 and windows 7.You just follow the steps below.
This is what it will take to get it all the way, and it will be useful to boot Windows.It has many advantages and it is also very easy to boot the windows,You have to follow some steps to do this. it’s so easy you just follow steps below.
Create Bootable USB Drive:-
To Create Bootable Pendrive you need 3 things.
- Power ISO software.
- Windows Image File.
Steps For Creating Bootable USB Drive :-
- First of all download and install Power ISO software. Click here
- Then Run the Software.
- Now Click On Tools and Select Create a Bootable PenDrive Option. ( dialog will popup. If you are using Windows 10 or above operating system, you need confirm the UAC dialog to continue. )
- Select the correct USB drive from the Destination USB Drive list if multiple USB drives are connected to the computer.
- Then Give The Source Image File Path and Select The Destination USB Drive.
- Then Click On Start.That’s It. ( The program will start writing USB drive, and showing the progress information. You should get the message Writing USB drive completed successfully. after the operation completes. )
- Done !
Note:- Hope you like this post. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and leave a comment below if you are facing any trouble at any step in the method discussed above